Web Development & E-Commerce
While options abound to help you build a website, we recommend WordPress, an open-source content management system (CMS). WordPress is free to use and supported by a large community of software developers providing a myriad of visual themes and functional plugins that can give you a website that can appear like anything you imagine and do whatever you want.
We support a wide range of client website builder platforms from Wix to SquareSpace, and e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and CS-Cart.
Why is my website so important?
Your website is typically the primary means of connecting with users online. A website with unengaging visuals, uninteresting text, or a poor user experience is unlikely to compel users to subscribe to your offers or purchase your goods or services.
A powerful website interconnects your online marketing channels, creating a synergy that exceeds the value of the individual parts.
What’s included in a website proposal??
Our WordPress website development proposals include pretty much everything:
- Domain name registration and DNS configuration.
- Website hosting sign-up, setup and configuration.
- WordPress website scoped implementation, including theme and plugin configuration.
- A FREE legal lifetime license for Divi Builder and Theme (retail price $89 per year).
- Page text, image and video content creation, layout and formatting.
- Responsive view-port layout optimised for desktop, tablet and phone.
- Any extra functionality you need.
What about e-commerce?
Leverage e-commerce to open up a whole new online revenue stream. We recommend WooCommerce because it integrates directly into WordPress, is open-source, free-to-use and offers everything you need to operate a reliable, effective online store. Again, it’s a recommendation; we do support other e-commerce platforms such as Shopify.
What’s included in an e-commerce proposal?
Our e-commerce store development proposals include everything you need:
- WooCommerce or your preferred e-commerce platform installation and configuration.
- Extended theme and plugin installation and configuration.
- Product and category page text, image and video content creation, layout and formatting.
- Payment gateway configuration.
- Shipping provider configuration.
- 3rd-party integration including:
- Product sync to Bidorbuy, PriceCheck, Takealot, Google Shopping or Bing Shopping.
- Product, customer, order and invoice sync to your cloud accounting package.
- Inventory sync to your warehousing/fulfillment service.
How do I get started?
To get started, simply click on the ‘Let’s Get Started’ button below and enter your details, clicking the Web Development & E-Commerce checkbox. Once we receive your request, we’ll get in contact with you to discuss the scope of work and submit a proposal.